AIHP – Airbnb/Hotel Tonight Regional Meet-Up
Rob Fulton, AIHP CEO
AIHP is an association of innkeepers, hoteliers, property managers, lodging hosts, and travel-related business professionals, all with a common purpose: providing the traveling public with a higher standard of hospitality.
- Hear about how we provide our members with a variety of education and information-sharing resources.
- Hear about how we advocate with industry partners on our members’ behalf.
INDUSTRY TRAVEL TRENDS
B&B’s UNBOUND – The State of B&B’s in the U.S. – January 2018 - Phocuswright Study
Presented by: Jori Goodman – Strategic Partnerships Manager, Hotel Tonight and Raphael Weill – Senior Partnerships Manager
- Learn about Airbnb/Hotel Tonight’s program for independent lodging and hotels
- Learn about Airbnb’s integration with Hotel Tonight
- What to expect in the coming year?
- How can independent lodging and hotels be effective and successful on the platforms?
Processing and Data Security
Wynn Salisch, Casablanca Ventures
Credit card processing is confusing to almost everyone and data security’s constantly emerging threats can feel a lot like playing an unending game of whack-a-mole. How to better secure your data infrastructure to prevent costly breaches; how to protect one’s personal data in the wake of breach after breach; how to deal with the dangers of ransomware; and what attendees can do now to protect their business, customers, family and themselves from hackers, phishers, extortionists, and other cyber miscreants.
Ann Marie – Q4 Launch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Marie Q4 Launch
E. Scot Fuller-Beatty – The Chadwick Bed & Breakfast/ThinkReservations