Benefits of Membership: $179 per year
Hospitality Professionals - are individuals that are employed or have been employed in the hospitality business. This category could fit for past innkeepers, past hospitality professionals, interim innkeepers or inn managers, educators and or those that simply want to support AIHP.
- Membership includes an Industry Lobbyist (AIHP - CEO) representing you and your business on critical industry issues
- Monthly educational webinars that focus on practical tools and best practices to grow your business efficiently and with a return for your time and money
- BI - Weekly e-Newsletter with a snapshot of what’s happening in the industry with latest trends, useful tips, and tricks, what’s happening at AIHP, showcasing our members and up-to-date information on changes that affect our industry
- Members-only Facebook group to connect with your peers, seek support and honest feedback, share recommendations and advice from those who have been there, done that
- Industry research with bi-annual innkeeping member survey in the Fall and Spring
- Knowledge Sharing Summit and Marketplace that includes discounted member registration rates. Includes three and a half days of leading-edge education
- Exclusive and meaningful savings with Allied Partners you use to invest in and grow your business
- An exclusive national partnership with ADP - special AIHP member pricing. ADP offers payroll & tax filings, human resources solutions (HR), ADP payment solutions, retirement services and much more.
- Participation in helping to shape the direction and leadership of your association
- Subscription to our e-magazine - The Voice of Innkeeping (six issues a year).